The Interpon ACE (Agricultural and Construction Equipment) product range provides a multi-durable, high performance coating for agricultural and farm machinery, construction, road building, earth moving, mining and materials handling equipment.
Similar to the powder coatings we deliver to the automotive industry our Interpon ACE products display excellent performance, even in challenging conditions. With a high quality finish, tight color and gloss control and harmonized colors so that consistency is achieved wherever vehicles are painted in the world, it’s no wonder the Interpon ACE range is used by all the major agricultural and construction equipment OEMs.
And, on top of this, our Interpon ACE MasterSpec guarantees lasting performance, exceptional mechanical properties and visual characteristics.
All of the Interpon ACE products have been formulated to meet the highly demanding mechanical requirements:
- Flexibility: Mandrel bend
- Impact Resistance
The Interpon ACE product range is designed to resist attack from common chemical agents:
- Unleaded gasoline
- Diesel fuel
- Lubricant oil
- Hydraulic fluids
- Alkali and acid solutions
Interpon ACE consists of three topcoat performance classes (500, 1000, and 2000 TGIC / 510, 1010 and 2010 TGIC free), two primer qualities, and a special high temperature resistant topcoat.
You can also choose from different levels of durability to find the perfect match for your ACE component or part.
The three topcoats differ in their weathering resistance expectations;
- Interpon ACE 2000 TGIC / Interpon ACE 2010 TGIC free: Offers enhanced durability with Florida Exposure performance in excess of 24 months (≥ 65% gloss retention at 60°)
- Interpon ACE 1000 TGIC / Interpon ACE 1010 TGIC free: Offers standard durability with Florida Exposure performance in excess of 12 months (≥ 50% gloss retention at 60°)
- Interpon ACE 500 TGIC / Interpon ACE 510 TGIC free: Suitable for applications where there is a standard UV resistance requirement.
Our Interpon ACE Primers are available to meet customer corrosion protection requirements in combination with standard substrate and pre-treatments.