Interpon Redox: multilayer powder coating systems for maximum corrosion protection
Selecting the right powder coating system that meets your project needs for corrosion protection can be complex.
To simplify this process AkzoNobel has developed a new portfolio dedicated to corrosion protection. Interpon Redox is an easy to use corrosion protection portfolio of multi-layer powder systems for high performance assets.
Key benefits of Interpon Redox
- One-stop-shop: full range of products, tools and personal support
- Speciﬁcation made easy: through our dedicated sales and technical expert teams, design tools and comprehensive selection guide
- Maximum protection longevity: for projects in a variety of harsh environments up to category C5
- Backed up by AkzoNobel: over 40 years of experience in over 70 countries and in-depth knowledge of corrosion protection
- Sustainable choice: VOC-free and contains no solvents or toxic components
The right powder solution for every project
There are multiple variables that influence the speed of corrosion such as the material of a product and the environment in which it is located. Interpon Redox systems each have their own characteristics that answer to these variables.
The portfolio consists of:
Interpon Redox Active
A robust primer system with wide curing window and excellent edge protection
Interpon Redox Plus
Offering durable protection for a wide variety of substrates and pre-treatment methods
Interpon Redox PZ
The best performing powder primer for corrosion protection over blasted steel
Interpon Redox Triplex
An extremely protective three-layer system for highly corrosive environments
Identify which Interpon Redox system meets your protection requirements, view our brochure here
Find the best Interpon Redox system for your product's environment.
Contact your local representative for more information or visit our webshop.