Interpon Low-E: Low cure polyester powder coating
Interpon Low-E (Low Energy) is a collection of Interpon polyester powder coatings that can be cured more efficiently than conventional polyester ranges.
The Low-E collection is designed to reduce the curing temperature or curing time, without sacrificing the quality and properties of the coating. Low-E is often known as low bake in the market.
It has a curing schedule of between 150 and 180°C, from 5 - 35 minutes. By using this range, you will be able to cut your energy consumption by up to 20%. Alternatively, it can improve productivity, curing up to 25% faster compared to a 'standard' powder coating. Not only will this contribute to lower costs but also improve coating effiency and your carbon footprint.
Low-E technology is available in two different ranges as Interpon 610 Low-E and Interpon Coarse Texture Low-E.
Interpon 610 Low-E offers great benefits:
- Fast curing for increased line productivity
- Anti-gassing technology for easy release of gases from porous substrates
- No blooming effect
- Easy to apply, excellent coverage
- A wide range of products in RAL colors with gloss, satin or matt finish available from our Ready to Ship (RTS) range
Other colors can be developed on request
Benefits of Interpon 610 Low-E - Coarse Texture finish:
- Uniform coarse texture effect
- Enhanced coverage across the entire substrate
- Easy to apply
- Greater energy efficiency; environmentally friendly
- A wide range of RAL shades available from our Ready to Ship (RTS) range
We recommend the use of our low cure primer Interpon Redox Plus AL258F in combination with our Low-E product offerings.
Interpon Low-E products are suitable for both interior and exterior environments. They offer good light and weather resistance on a variety of substrates.
The Low-E product range is currently available in Europe.
Interpon 610 Low-E brochure