Interpon Low-E: Low cure polyester powder coating
Interpon Low-E (Low Energy) is a collection of Interpon polyester powder coatings that can be cured more efficiently than conventional polyester ranges.
Interpon Low-E supports you in improving coating efficiency and reducing your ecological footprint. It is available in smooth texture with gloss, satin or matt finishes, and in coarse texture.
The Low-E collection is designed to reduce the curing temperature or curing time, without sacrificing the quality and properties of the coating. Low-E is often known as low bake in the market. It has a curing schedule of between 150 and 170°C, from 8 - 40 minutes. By using this range, you will be able to reduce your energy consumption and / or increase the productivity of your application process. Not only will this contribute to lower costs but also improve your ecological footprint.
Low-E technology is available in two different ranges as Interpon 610 Low-E and Interpon Coarse Texture Low-E.
Interpon 610 Low-E offers great benefits:
- Fast curing for increased line productivity
- Anti-gassing technology for easy release of gases from porous substrates
- No blooming effect
- Easy to apply, excellent coverage
- 50 products in RAL colors with gloss, satin or matt finish available from our Ready to Ship (RTS) range
- Other colors can be developed on request
Benefits of Interpon Coarse Texture Low-E:
- Uniform coarse texture effect
- Enhanced coverage across the entire substrate
- Easy to apply
- Greater energy efficiency; environmentally friendly
- 46 RAL shades available from our Ready to Ship (RTS) range
We recommend the use of our low cure primer Interpon Redox Plus AL258F in combination with our Low-E product offerings.
Interpon Low-E products are suitable for both interior and exterior environments. They offer outstanding light and weather resistance on a variety of substrates.