Interpon D Texture ISR
Enhancing the style and finish of a balcony or decking while reducing the risk of a slip, trip or fall in the wet.
Interpon D Texture ISR helps you transform your aluminum and steel decking by giving it the look and feel of wood or stone, as well as the superb durability and improved sustainability that comes with every Interpon powder coating. It will also reduce the need for costly maintenance. And through the clever application of a coarse particle texture, the range offers the improved resistance to slips that balconies and other areas of decking need, come rain or shine.
•Coarser particle texture for improved slip resistance in dry and wet conditions
• ≥60 PTV (dry) and ≥50 PTV (wet) in accordance with BS7976-2 +A1 2013 (solid colors)
• A2fl or A2,s1-d0 classified
• Qualicoat Class 1 & 2 compliant • Various colours can be matched
• Minimum order quantity of 50kgs for solid shades
• Lead time of 5-7 working days
Why PPC Aluminum?
• Complies with Part B UK building regulations
• Sustainable & recyclable material
• No warping or rotting issues associated with traditional timber decking
• Reduced maintenance
• Qualicoat coating material compliant with EN 12206
• Improved aesthetics
For more information click here.